Care & Services : Orthopaedics
July 9, 2012
Living Proof of Adena's Leading Ortho, Neuro, and Rehab Care
If you’re experiencing problems with your muscles, bones or joints – including the spine, hips, knees, ankles, feet, shoulders, elbows, wrists, or hands - our specially trained team can help. From leading-edge treatment techniques to innovative surgery to physical therapy and rehabilitation, the specialists and staff at Adena are dedicated to helping you feel better and function better, as quickly as possible.
Our highly trained orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, neurologists, physiatrists, and skilled staff provide life-changing treatment in our state-of-the-art facilities. We are committed to providing the best clinical care for our patients, right here in south-central Ohio.
We specialize in:
- Total and partial joint replacement surgeries, including hips, knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists, and ankles
- Fracture care, treatment of sprains/strains, ligament and tendon injuries, hand and elbow injuries, foot and ankle injuries, arthritic conditions, and joint pain
- Sports Medicine to treat patients suffering from sports related injuries, sprains, strains and fractures
- Treatment of back and neck injuries and diseases and deformities of the vertebrae including spinal deformity correction
- Neurosurgery on central and peripheral nervous systems and spinal column diseases including disc replacement and spinal fusion
- Disorders of the nervous system within the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves and muscles
- Physiatry, also known as physical medicine and rehabilitation, to treat musculoskeletal injuries, pain syndromes and sports injuries with a non-surgical approach
- Tendonitis, bursitis, sprains/strains, sports and work-related injuries, arthritis, osteoporosis, acute or chronic back and neck pain, nerve pain, fibromyalgia and myofascial pain